OUR COURSES AND TRADE TESTS
Please note that The Trade test is only if you have 4 years or more practical experience.
(See attach Application form and example of Written confirmation letter from employer) Please note this example is the only acceptable template, it is very important to include CK and VAT number. No service letter will be accepted if it doesn’t contain this information.
- ID Copy (certified)
- Copy of Highest School Qualification Certificate not statement of results (certified) (Minimum Grade 9) OR Letter from school with following information (Name, Surname, id number, Year passed, highest Grade passed, Subjects, signed off by principal and school stamp. Please note that affidavits are not accepted.
- Written confirmation letters from employers - Only acceptable format - company letterhead, CK or VAT number, dates, names and id numbers must be 100% correct. Service certificates are not accepted..
- Trade Test Application form (See Attach)
- Personal Details form (See Attach).
Please note very important information:
- Please note that once application has been send away to SETS for approval, it can take up to minimum of 2 - 6 weeks for SETA to approve, it is up to SETA discretion if the learner qualifies for a Trade Test, if documents is send back for remedial it goes back to the back of the list and approval can take again up to 2-6 weeks. Service letter must have exact start and end dates, on company letterhead and signed off by the owner, manager or supervisor. CK or VAT number must be on the service letter. The letter must be dated and enough tasks needs to be on the service letter.
- Should not all of the above documents not be received, your application will not be considered
- Trade Test in VENTERSDORP only
- Travel and accommodation is for your own expense on the day of Trade test.
When we receive your Serial number to trade test, we send the trade test schedule with dates for NAMB approval. (This can only be done monthly). We will notify you of your trade test dates.
Trade Test 2 days, 3 OR 5 DAYS PREPARATION IS AVAILABLE
NTC TRAINING CENTRE BANKING INFORMATION:
Account Name - NTC Training Centre
Acccount Type - Cheque Account
Account no - 62376442952
Branch Code - 240339
A shuttle service to and from PTA and JHB is available at a cost, please ask if you need this service and a price will be quoted.
Click here to view this Training
Facility's website for more info